Note: The following post may be slightly emo. This topic has been weighing on my mind for a long time now and I need to get it off my chest.
I'm not really sure where to start. I miss my city. I'm so fucking proud to be from Los Angeles that I can't even describe it. As messed up as it can get, and as crazy as it is -- that's my fucking city and I'll defend it and represent it until the day I die. It's not just missing my friends. I miss my city. I miss the crazy little things about LA that make it LA.
Me: I miss LA but I don't really know if I feel like LA misses me.
Deb: What did it feel like when you came back to the city? What was in your heart when you got off that place and knew you were back home?
Me: "This is where I'm supposed to be."
Deb: That's the feeling of LA welcoming you home and telling you it missed you.
I think I need to have a good cry.
Yuki suggested that I write a letter to LA and then write a letter to Joplin. I need to go find some paper.
On a random note, I got a B+ on my speech in my Comm 462 class. It was très awkward.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment