we went to an ancient shrine in the dead of night
and passed by chanting priests, whose voices created a steady melody.
we climbed for two hours up a pathway surrounded by thousands of bright orange arches,
each bearing line upon line of sacred texts.

when we were almost unable to go any further, we got to this place & looked out at the city.

it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
and passed by chanting priests, whose voices created a steady melody.
we climbed for two hours up a pathway surrounded by thousands of bright orange arches,
each bearing line upon line of sacred texts.
when we were almost unable to go any further, we got to this place & looked out at the city.
it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
3 comments:
LIES.
Oh whaaaaat.
Hi! I found your blog while browsing through those who included Paris, Je T'aime in their profiles. Your blog looked interesting.
Those pictures are amazing. I wish I lived near something dramatic like that, just hills and a shitty lake :(
peace&love
nicole.
Post a Comment